Friday, July 31, 2020

What's on the menu?..61º

Dinner salads, such as taco on Tuesday, when Pam joined us on the deck, and yesterday Herb and I had a chicken salad, that we ate inside because it was about 95º on our deck...We topped it off, a bit later in the day, with ice cream covered with fresh raspberries from our garden and didn't feel a bit guilty!..It finally started to cool down at 7:30 just before the sunset behind Ruby Peak (I think)...We are in for another hot one today and I will check the raspberries early this morning, maybe another raspberry sundae today? 😇...Sounds good to me or maybe a raspberry milkshake..

I harvested another bunch of dill last night and parted with a few heads of garlic, all donated to the Methodist Church Ladies for their money raising project...They jar and sell several kinds of pickles, that have been a hit in recent years...I think we will get to sample some of their pickles this year...Hugs To All...OWAV:)



Delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment