Friday, September 11, 2020

Road Trip...39º

 It's been a "dizzy" week or two, or i'm just a dizzy broad!..Two many irons in the fire, trying to make everything work...I think it is time to breath DEEP...I checked off the list, turkey done, pickles and relish done, tomatoes done except for the last box that needed to ripen more. 

In the back of my mind through all of this, my drivers license needed to be renewed...Since Covid, our Enterprise office has been closed and my notice said, go online and schedule an appointment at your nearest office, which is LaGrande...I had heard that it took weeks to get an appointment and my Oct 21 birthday was moving closer...Also a niggling thought was bothering me...Dr Pettit (eye doctor) has been watching my cataracts and we were going to schedule surgery for summer 2020...Well Covid got in the way and Dr. said, you will be okay, lets get through the worst of covid. and we'll get it done.

I was fine with that until I started thinking (that's my problem)...Can I pass the eye test for my drivers exam?..Will they pull my license as soon as I fail the test?...I had to get it done and quit worrying...I went on line and made the first appointment available 2pm Thursday..(yesterday)...That works, I thought, Pam can go with me and we'll have a getaway, until Herb remembered we had acupuncture appts at 12:30 on Thursday...I was more than upset, how could I be so stupid??? No way was it going to work.

I slept on it, canceled my puncture appointment, asked our neighbors if they could get H. to his appointment...Pam and I went to LG, I passed the eye test, no problem, we shopped for things on my list that has been building since last March and got home safely...The photo on my new license is "god awful," i'm competing for convict of the year!..Trivial problems, I have to be thankful for what I have...Hugs to All...OWAV:) PS...Sorry about the rant and rave!

.


No comments:

Post a Comment