Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Fall Sunshine 30 degrees

 I have two more sunny days to finish up the fall cleanup. Yesterday was spent preparing the beds for winter. I hauled two wheelbarrow loads of manure, scattered straw, alfalfa pellets, and leaves. The beds were than covered with fencing panels to keep everything in place, we hope to get more leaves to chop and save for next summer. For some reason the maple trees are hanging onto their leaves.

While I was outside working the batch of sourdough bread that I had mixed earlier was rising on the counter. I took occasional breaks to wash my hands and fold and stretch the dough. Late evening 8 loaves, cooled on the counter. 

Our house has an odoriferous smell coming from the basement. Herb is drying garlic on the dehydrator, we have two more batches to do. Hugs to all, OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment