Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Talk About Non Event...28º

Unlike the last month, when I had canning/jarring to write about and photos' to back it up, I find myself struggling to put words on paper...I looked back on my computer to 2019 for photos and blogs to jog my memory...I have one photo of a pumpkin pie and I wrote 1 blog the entire month of november 2019...So do I make something up, go way back in my memory bank, to Thanksgivings of long ago or just post photos of family celebrations or blather on about the weather, cleaning house or what I plan to do for the next month, before we finally say goodby to 2020?

I do have a few books on my "virtual shelf," one that I can listen to and a couple that I can read, if I so desire...My supply of dipping chocolate is waiting for me to make fondant, add flavoring and do my hand dipped chocolates, something that brings me joy...A pile of fabric and sewing machine awaits me upstairs, where I could make more potholders, or rice filled heat packs or I could even make a quilt, something I haven't done for many years...Maybe it will snow this week, giving me an excuse to be outside getting some exercise and fresh air and clear my head, so I can think straight!...Send love and hugs, wishing you  a safe holiday...OWAV:)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, ONE AND ALL!

The best tasting turkey, ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment