Sunday, November 1, 2020

New Rant. 30deg

 My friend Pat reminded me this morning that I usually do a rant about daylight savings time, I still think it is stupid but today I have something else on my mind. 

Canning jar lids are in short supply this year. I was well stocked with wide mouth but short on regular mouth. So with broth, turkey and chili to jar, I decided to go on line and see if they are available and how much they cost. To my knowledge jar lids have always been sold in packages of 12 (1dozen to a pkg.) Jars are also sold by the case ( 1 dozen to a case). Easy to figure right. 

Below is a screenshot of my pending order. It seems that lids are now sold one lid at a time  if I buy 90 lids I will receive 90 free lids and (according to them) this equals 190 lids.   Hmmmmmm is this some of the new math??? Nowhere does it say how many dozen packages of lids or how much they cost per dozen  I suppose this is a marketing ploy, thinking I will try a live chat tomorrow.  Wish me luck  hugs to all  OWAV:)






No comments:

Post a Comment