Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Dec.14th Snow storm...32º

The following paragraphs were posted on FB yesterday, but I wanted a record of the snow storm so I copied and pasted into my blog today...It was quite a day, both Herb and I shoveling off and on through the morning...We went to our usual water therapy class from noon to 1pm, where we relaxed in the warm waters of pool and hot tub and visited with friends...Home to a dinner of leftover clam chowder, early to bed and woke up this morning feeling a few muscles that we had forgotten about...It is close to 0º this morning, maybe a little sunshine today...We are home for the day, I have candy to make and dip...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

As I typed Dec. 14 this morning, it would have been my sister Mona's, 85th birthday...RIP Dear Sister.

Good Morning!!! Rained all day yesterday, snowing lightly at 8pm when I went to bed...Woke up 2am and had 12" inches of new snow on the ground and still snowing lightly...Neither Herb nor I could go back to sleep so he stoked and loaded the wood stove and I shoveled a path off of the deck...Now at 3:30 am we are resting, drinking coffee and counting our blessings...Power is still on we have plenty of wood and fuel, lots of food and a warm house...We are good!...Will shovel more paths as the morning goes on, only a little at a time.

Drank coffee, rested for an hour. Shoveled a path to the garage, took a half hour. Resting and drinking, now, still coffee, with a little Irish cream. It is 5AM.

                                            







No comments:

Post a Comment