Friday, December 17, 2021

Hello Dolly, Playbill....28º

 I'm a bit sidetracked this morning with my story, but I think it is good to show how much our world has changed in the last 50 years, and these are only minor changes....The playbill has been tucked away with other treasures from our travels...I've seen it occasionally but never paid much attention to it, until this week, I actually looked at it...The advertising photos really caught my attention and I will post them for all to see...Cigarettes and Alcohol were widely advertised in those days.

We have more snow this morning, maybe a couple of inches, so Herb and I will shovel our paths...Hugs To All...OWAV:)                         

Inside of the playbill

Luxury at its finest

Satisfying flavor

Fine Whiskey

Champagne


The two page spread was about Hanes nylon
for ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment