Friday, December 3, 2021

Ordinary Days...28º

 Our fall/winter routine rotates around water therapy on Tuesdays and Thursdays, acupuncture every two weeks on Wednesdays, an occasional massage for me and Doctor appointments for both of us...We mix in errands and grocery shopping, when needed...Shoveling snow usually occurs on many mornings but so far this year, we have had very little snow.

I've recently added a new event to my calendar, when I join other ladies, at a local cafe, for coffee, breakfast items and conversation...Most of the ladies, were born and raised in Wallowa County...I've only lived here for 48 years and in some circles considered a newcomer...😀 Our conversations center on grandkids, the good old days, hobbies and how Wallowa County is changing, with more people moving in and usurping a part of our peace and quiet, looking to change our old fashion ways!..I enjoy this little break away from the ordinary, Herb is good about fixing his own breakfast and he has some alone time...This is a weekly occurrence, but I only go occasionally.

Yesterday on our way home from water therapy, we stopped at the Gilbert Funny Farm, (remember llamas, goats, lambs, chickens etc.) to pick up fresh eggs and see their latest batch of babies...Five, almost all black, schnauzer puppies, almost ready for their new forever homes...They are roly poly balls of mischievous puppies...Debbie says,"They are better than watching TV."..I got my puppy fix and we were soon on our way home...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

I borrowed this photo from Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment