Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Essay sent...33º

Frosty morning, sunshine with possible showers in the forecast...Yesterday Pat and I walked in a rainstorm and may again today.

My essay is winging its way to Katey via email...Breath a big sigh of relief...Always think I will be more prepared for the next time but I'm usually down to the wire.

Yesterday I planted lettuce mix, swiss chard and peas...Dug a few weeds from the flower beds and looked in awe at the daffodils all in bloom...Tried to get good photos this morning but I can't do justice to the daffodils so you will just have to imagine hundreds of blooms or stop by for a visit!  Hugs to All....  OWAV:)

Just one little bunch


Primroses

1 comment:

  1. Would love to stop by. Do you think they will still be blooming in July? =)

    ReplyDelete