Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hooky...54º

Yesterday morning, with no rain fall for sometime, everything looked really dry and flowers were starting to droop...So Herb and I hauled out hoses and sprayers, hooked up to the city water as our ditch is still dry and started to give everything a good soaking...

I called Pat and said, "No write group for me this morning, just too much to do outside." So to the sound of water spraying I deadheaded, dug dandelions and thistles and puttered the morning away...It was peaceful and quiet and I lost myself in the beauty that surrounds us...A different insect caught my eye...Do any of you know what this critter is?..Herb said it looks like some kind of biting fly...He was missing one antenna but he was such a beautiful color and enjoying the nectar left in the daffodils...Hugs to all...OWAV:)





1 comment:

  1. Looks like that new camera is working great. Nice close up!

    ReplyDelete