Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunny....30º

Checked my blog for May of last year, temperatures seem about the same, only I swear we have had more sunshine this year...It was frosty last night and today promises to be warmer...I have outside work, a walk planned, dinner to fix.

Yesterday I did some kitchen cleaning, balanced the check book, walked and we enjoyed leftovers for dinner...Late afternoon I sprayed liquid deer fence as the deer have been surveying the gardens for tasty morsels...I wouldn't mind sharing with them but they are very greedy and take every last bud just as they open...I have trollius and deronicum ready to bloom and the deer love both of these...Keeping my fingers crossed that the "stinky" deer fence continues to work.

Mona and Jerry sent photo's of their yard, in the Salt lake City area, taken in late April...Their aspens, newly planted two years ago are growing like crazy and other fruit trees are finished blooming and totally leafed out....  Hugs to All....  OWAV:)...


Mona in the shade of the aspens

Fruit trees



No comments:

Post a Comment