Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Rain Overnight...43º

Rain showers overnight and clouds covering the mountains, makes the morning look gloomy. But the temperature is still supposed to be close to 70º today.

The "Write People" are meeting out North today at Kathy's home in Flora, always an outing that we look forward to...She and husband Dan live in an older home surrounded by trees that they have planted over the past 20 years...Some 40 miles from the nearest town they enjoy the solitude this lovely spot holds for them.

For the last few days I've been alternately ignoring and at times giving into a "crampy" stomach...I spent most of Sunday reclining with a heat pack then yesterday I opted out of a BBQ at Becky's and John's because I still wasn't feeling up to par...Instead of sitting though, I spent the day "moving"...First a walk with Pat and then out in the flower gardens (my therapy) where I cut a huge bouquet of fresh flowers for our kitchen table...Then for several hours I deadheaded, dug weeds and, talked to myself...I took occasional breaks, sitting in my chair on the deck and surveying the beauty around me...I feel better this morning!

Now I must get moving, make a dish to take for our potluck lunch and maybe write more on my "Sunshine Anaphora" due to Katey in just a couple of days...Hugs to All...  OWAV:)


May Bouquet






No comments:

Post a Comment