Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Yesterday...37º

Way too busy...A day like yesterday wears me out...Pat and I started early, meeting the "Write People" for our weekly session...Followed by lunch and a video making lesson from Leita as Pat works at refining her movie making skills...Then a fast trip to Wallowa and "Flower Peddler Nursery" for Garden Club and a lesson on planting a container...As if that wasn't enough for one day, we returned to our respective homes and about 2 hours later we were at a "Mule Days" committee meeting...Home after 8pm, I sat down with the daily paper, relaxed with a glass of wine and crusty bread before collapsing in bed.

Plan to spend today at home...It is foggy, wet and cold outside so ideally I would put on a pot of soup, mix up something to go in the oven, find a good book to read or movie to watch and laze away the day...But in reality I must do mundane tasks of cleaning and sorting, clearing away the clutter that accumulates in my wake...  Hugs to All....  OWAV:)

last daffodil to bloom, "Pheasant Eye".

No comments:

Post a Comment