Friday, January 30, 2015

Lazy Days...35º

Lazy days of winter instead of summer as January comes to a close...January used to be my least favorite month, seemed like it took forever for the snowy, cold days to pass...This year January has passed in a blur of foggy, raining and best of all sunny days that keep us sane...Reading has become our favorite pass time...We have discovered the "Libraries on Line" (my name for them) as we review books that are available or books we can put on hold, finding all of the latest best sellers as well as old favorites, without leaving our recliners...I still order books to arrive in their original form, ones I can hold and turn each page, or scan the book...The feel, the smell of a new book or one well read is hard to duplicate when reading a book on line...I miss that...Hugs To All...OWAV:)


No comments:

Post a Comment