Monday, January 19, 2015

This and That...33º

Started sourdough biscuits early yesterday morning, had chicken thawing in the fridge...Herb was busy with the Sunday laundry so after my shower I started looking for tickets in March...First the musical Les Misèrables, not many seats left, finally found a table for two that will work...This will be the second time we have opted out of the dinner and will just see the show, as it seems like 4 hours+ is way too much sitting and the food has never been great...Did the tickets on line and I remember the first year the Arizona Broadway Theatre opened, I happened to find it on the internet, called the number and had two seats reserved in a matter of minutes...Yesterday took hours...More seats are available for a ball game so left that for another day.

I'm reading "Into the Beautiful North," but don't find it spell binding...Will go to book group this morning and see what other people have to say...Last night I watched an older episode of Downton Abbey before going to bed and this morning I watched the most recent episode, that played last night on TV but not on my laptop...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Last nights sunset over Twin Peaks.


No comments:

Post a Comment