Monday, January 12, 2015

Snowing...34º

Canning marathon was finished by noon....Ham and beans simmering in the oven...What to do now?Heaven forbid that we sit down for a rest...While I was mopping floors, cleaning bathrooms, thinking I just have to finish this and the afternoon is mine...But Rusty was having flashbacks of a time in his childhood when his mother made special treats..."Mom, what were those things 'eclairs?' or?'" "Cream puffs, " I said and immediatly knew I had stepped into a trap." "Yes, with chocolate pudding and whipped cream."...He searched the internet, he made the shells and I made the pudding, we invited friends for a taste treat...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Vanilla pudding in the middle, chocolate drizzle and whippd cream.

Shells in the oven

Shells resting in the oven

Becky and John, first bite

Rusty, "Ah," just like 40 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment