Saturday, January 31, 2015

Sunny...21º

Working in the kitchen yesterday, as I browned beef shank, before putting it in the oven to slow roast, I got a good look at the sliding glass doors onto the deck...Sun shining in and the glass door so dirty that it was hard to see outside...It was only about 40º outside but with the direct sun it was warm enough, no problem to grab a squeegee, little sudsy water and sponge...The glass is not what I would call sparking clean but much better than it was!

The smell of the roasting beef got me to thinking about what else to have for dinner...A cup of flour, two eggs, pinch of salt, mixed together, rolled out and cut into noodles...Beef and noodles for dinner.

Late afternoon I fixed small portions of leftovers, tomato soup, sauerkraut/pork and beef/noodles and went to visit my friend Margaret...She can freeze these packages for her meals as she gets tired of her own cooking...It was a great visit with a special friend...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment