Wednesday, September 2, 2015

A Quick Post...46º

Up early yesterday to start roasting more tomatoes...Three pans in the oven and laundry started before Herb and I left to drop my car off at the bodyshop in Enterprise...Write People was next and Herb took care of the tomatoes between hanging out clothes and watering lawns and flowerbeds...Back home Pat and I had a catchup visit on the deck, finally winding down she returned to her cabin and I did another batch of tomatoes...Mid afternoon Herb and I sat down to one of our favorite dinners this time of year...BLT's on homemade bread, with corn on the cob, green beans, sliced cucumbers and sweet onions on the side.

Early to bed I slept almost 10 hours and now the last of the tomatoes are ready to roast...I've had my usual 2 cups of coffee, done all the scrabble games, caught up on Facebook and now must get moving...Rain showers are predicted and the daytime temps are much cooler for the next few days...Fall has arrived...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment