Friday, September 25, 2015

Peaceful Morning...45º

Up early, quiet all around...Only the ringing in my ears is louder than most other sounds...I've learned to block it out for the most part but it is always there...Most times just a distant ringing, other times a rumble and roaring...I wonder if a deaf person can hear the ringing in their ears?

I had a lazy day yesterday, Herb fixed us a late breakfast of ham, eggs and toast because I planned to play cards at noon...That got both of us through the day, until about 5pm when I arrived home and made popcorn...Not the most nutrious day but good for a change.

Card playing was fun, only one table, not the 2 tables/8 ladies that was hoped for but nicer in a way I thought, as I can concentrate and learn more without continual chatter...Diane served an interesting dessert...Wafer thin sugar cookies and grape ice-cream that she makes using Welches frozen grape juice...It was light and refreshing...Her lovely home sits lakeside, quiet, peaceful, a flock of ducks for entertainment...I forgot about the ringing in my ears...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Lake View

Ducks

No comments:

Post a Comment