Monday, September 28, 2015

Missed the Eclipse...34º

Not much of a sky watcher normally but last night about dark I started looking for the moon and the eclipse...Pam had invited me to go with her to Iwetemlaykin park and participate in the moon watch but I declined, thinking darkness, gopher holes, crowds...Even though I peered into the sky, no moon was in sight before I went to bed...Woke up at 2:30, moon was high in the sky, all done with the eclipse...Some very nice photos on facebook this morning by professional photographers.

Another sunfilled day on Barton Heights, Herb is doing pork roast on the traeger and I need to come up with side dishes to accompany it...Yesterday we had beef tenderloin with potato salad, fresh cooked carrots, corn, cucumbers and tomatoes...Hugs To All...OWAV:)


No comments:

Post a Comment