Sunday, January 29, 2017

Perfect weather for reading...11º

A super frosty morning greeted us early yesterday, with sunshine and blue sky to follow...I snapped a few photos of this frosty world before a slight breeze created a "frost storm" leaving the branches naked...This morning looks much the same, but Herb says we have a warming trend in our future...That would be nice.

My two most recent books...."Lillian Boxfish Takes a Walk," good story very entertaining..."The Little Old Lady Who Broke All the Rules," not so good, way too much detail, borders on the ridiculous, I finally gave up after reading/skimming half of the book.

I will only mention that I made biscuits on Friday from new recipe, much like hockey pucks....Used the old recipe yesterday and not light as a feather but delicious...Hugs to All...OWAV:)









No comments:

Post a Comment