Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Social...20º

A totally social day yesterday, write group, then water therapy and then lunch with friends...People, friends make the world go round....A day surrounded by mostly upbeat people and it reinforced my thinking that I need to distance myself from Facebook at least for awhile...A place that right now leans toward the doom and gloom, drama, half truths, outright lies and the "sky is falling" mentality...The media thrives on this crap and people believe, repeat and share the "News" like it is gospel.

So everyday I will search for a bright spot, a good deed, laughter, a ray of sun as well as the beauty that  surrounds us...The almost two feet of snow that blankets the ground, (next summers water) the single digit temps, (freezing the garden pests) icy roads that keep us home, (saving gas) and give thanks everyday for the country we live in, our warm cozy house, ample supply of food and a stack of books to keep me company...Now I think I will go start another batch of sourdough biscuits!...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment