Thursday, June 15, 2023

Days are flying by...Cloudy/Cool

 Just got a text from Rusty, he got all of his running around done, in Bend yesterday, and will be home on Saturday...Darn, now I have to cancel that party I had planned for Saturday night...Sorry, ladies, another time.

I had a wonderful massage yesterday, followed by a quick trip to Safeway and home to spend the rest of the afternoon, cleaning out the refrigerator, picking up after myself and resting as Linnaea, told me to do and drinking lots of water...Which means that I was up 3 times last night going to the bathroom!..I did sleep well but it is kind of eerie, knowing that i'm all alone in our home of 50 years...It is another beautiful day on Barton Heights and I have many things to do! Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Hermans Pride 

No comments:

Post a Comment