Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Summer is just around the corner...Mostly Sunny

The spring flowers are fading away, iris, poppies, and peonies are taking their place...My gardens show more green than anything right now but they are beautiful shades of green!..We had a short rain shower yesterday late afternoon, we really need more, but happy for any moisture...In the vegetable garden, garlic is sending up scapes, asparagus is getting spindly (means it is time to stop cutting) and peas are sprouted, along with squash, lettuce, and radishes...Our irrigation water is finally in the ditch and soon ready to hook up the pumps and give everything a good drink.

Our friends Bob and Judy came for lunch yesterday, such an interesting couple, Rusty has known Bob for many years...He has done carpenter work for us and I met Judy through mutual friends at Arrowhead Chocolate shop, in Joseph...We visited nonstop for over two hours and look forward to more visits with them.

I have a lunch date today with old friends, more visiting and reminiscing...I love it!..That reminds me of the cards, phone calls, likes, loves and hugs I've gotten on FB...I'm trying to answer the many people that reached out to me in the past month...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

After many hints, I get my car washed.

Me with Utah nieces, Vicky, Blanche and Jannine

More relatives!

No comments:

Post a Comment