Friday, June 2, 2023

Yesterday was a good day...Cool, Sunny

 8am found me at the "Cricket" in Joseph for breakfast with ladies, that I have known for many years...They make me feel welcome and loved and it gives me the chance to talk, reminisce and move back into the real world.,,It was a fun morning and I might not be a regular, but definitely will join them for more good conversation and food.

Rusty is home from his volunteer job with the Forest Service and we have projects lined up for today...Looks like another cool but sunny day and both of us got a good nights sleep so hope to get moving soon!

I fixed my recipe for Panong Curry for dinner yesterday, it was tasty but needs some tweaking to taste more like the cafe version...Hugs to All...OWAV:)

Panang Curry


 

No comments:

Post a Comment