Monday, November 28, 2011

Recharge...33º--44º

Yesterday was a day to unwind, relax and rejuvenate our "batteries" after the whirlwind activities of "Thanksmas"...Herb kept busy while Rusty and I got sucked into the latest of Angry Birds Seasons...Dueling computers, Rusty zipped ahead of me but he coached me on ways to get one star and move on, I found some unseen golden eggs for him and then we were back to work on our three star rating....Totally frustrating, waste of time, but so addictive that with a click on the Icon you are back at it, swearing, scratching your head and finally giving up again, give it a rest and try again later.

I did manage to keep up with my scrabble games and warm up leftovers for our dinner, John and Tate joined us and we had a nice visit catching up on the hunting stories of the past two months.

Today I will regroup and prioritize tasks for this week, sorority Christmas party invitations must be finished and ready to mail...Essay finished to send to Katey...Write group tomorrow and also a " Fishtrap mailing" on Tuesday that I signed up to help with...Yoga on Wednesday...More sorting and cleaning is also on the agenda even if it is only an hour each day...Leftovers are almost gone so must start thinking about food for the week...Daily life resumes, but I, unlike the rest of you, have Christmas done for the year, almost anyway...  Hugs to all... OWAV:)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking such good care of my family :)

    ReplyDelete