Thursday, November 17, 2011

Yoga...44º---

The predicted high for today was 38º...At 4am this morning we awoke to a windy 44º, now at 7am is is 38º and falling, a possible 5" of snow is in the forecast.

Thinking of yoga class yesterday, we are in our 6th week of, as Pat and I call it, our beached whale routine...Along with other, younger members we roll out our mats, arrange blocks, straps and blankets within easy reach while we attempt to contort our bodies into rather simple basic poses...included are child's pose, downward dog, lunge and on and on...Most of these poses are new to us and I haven't tried contortions like this since I was in 5th grade...Well maybe that's not true, as I did take a series of yoga classes about 2 years ago...Somehow Pat is very persuasive or I'm easily talked into new adventures as here I am again...WHAT was I thinking?..

This morning I googled Yoga (basic poses) and this is one of the sites I found.   http://www.skincareresourcecenter.com..Yoga makes your skin glow...I'm usually sweating like a pig, does that count?..Yoga helps you retain your natural beauty while coping with everyday stress...that means you had to have some beauty to start with?..Yoga not only brings pleasure in your life that directly reflects on your face...It also works to delay the signs of skin aging...That means that if I keep this routine up I will always have a smile on my face and delay the wrinkles, age spots, sags and bags for another year...Hmmmm...Maybe I will sign up for the second session....OWAV:)

1 comment:

  1. What does it do the the sags, bags, wrinkles, age spots, etc.... that you already have? Do they shrink?

    ReplyDelete