Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sunshine on Ruby Peak...29º--38º

Left at 6am yesterday....Good trip, bare roads all the way and spots of sunshine...First stop was the Subaru place, then Walmart and then to Costco...Had lunch at Antonio's ( a new place for us) Split a plate of spaghetti and salad, each had a glass of wine!..The place was very busy, but service was good and nothing to complain about on the food...Then we were off to Home Depot, always a frustrating experience for me and then Staples, not one of my favorites either!!...

Home after 4pm, got car unloaded, most stuff put away, then time to unwind until bedtime.

This morning Herb is off to a dental appointment, then will take "bags of stuff" to soroptomists and deposit them before I change my mind and keep half of the stuff...Must finish this as I have a walk at 9am and write group at 10...Hugs to all...  OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment