Monday, November 21, 2011

Sunday--Sunday...19º--35º

I spent yesterday morning cleaning, sorting books to go to soroptomists and the LaGrande bookstore...Most of the afternoon was spent writing, rewriting my November essay for Katey's critique...

Today Pat and I are doing volunteer work at the food bank before and after our monthly book group...In the afternoon Herb and I plan to go to Wallowa and pick up half of the beef, leaving the other half there for Bobi and Stan when they return to Portland... I have grocery shopping to do...Decorations to bring downstairs so it looks a little bit like Christmas...Not going to stress, just be happy when the "kids" are all safely here and every thing else will fall into place?..  OWAV:)

1 comment:

  1. Definitly DO NOT STRESS. We aren't coming for the decorations or clean and straightened house. Food would be good though. =)

    ReplyDelete