Sunday, June 3, 2012

Another Job Done...49º

Rusty and I did go yard saling yesterday...Started in Joseph at 8am and finished up in Wallowa, took a side road home for the scenic view...I made the big purchase of two books, although there was quality stuff at most places in Joseph, we resisted...We gazed at piles of junk filling a field in Wallowa, much of it covered with tarps but some of it water soaked from the torrential downpour overnight...Rusty mused as we drove away, "Wonder if the stuff under cover is any better than what we can see." "Doubtful," said I.

Back home, I puttered in the kitchen making chili and cornbread for dinner...The sun chased away the clouds, so Herb and I rearranged the barrels on the deck, then Rusty helped me with the planting...Now all we need is lots of sunny days to make them grow and bloom for the summer...Looks like we have freezing temperature forecast for Tuesday night, hope they are tough enough to stand it...Finished our day playing "Five Crowns" with Rusty coming out the champion...  Hugs to All...  OWAV:)

1 comment:

  1. He wins a lot of the games you play...does he cheat? :)

    ReplyDelete