Thursday, June 21, 2012

WARM....45º

I was up before 4am this morning and have frittered away 2 hours, drinking coffee and catching up on Lexulous and yes playing solitaire...It is hard to type with a coffee cup in one hand but easy to play games.

It was a glorious day yesterday, Pat and I walked before it got too hot, then she headed home to finish getting ready for guests to arrive....I continued sorting the bookcase in our bedroom and rearranging clothing, started a bag for soroptomists...Soon the sun enticed me outside to sit on the deck and soak up the warm sun as well as the view from our backyard as Herb and I enjoyed dinner at the picnic table...Late afternoon I watered, took photo's and stayed outside as long as possible on the longest day of 2012.

Irises 

Sometime in the afternoon the iPad jingled that we had a chat coming in...Who should pop up on my screen but Pat...The Adelhardts have finally gotten up to speed, high speed that is...Living at Wallowa Lake does have its drawbacks and one is the difficulty of getting a good internet connection...After first dealing with dialup, then a Verizon card that wasn't much better, they have hooked up with a new local company, with streaming capabilities!..This modern technology is beyond belief.

I must get moving, go for an early morning walk and back home to continue with my sorting until it is warm enough to spend another warm and wonderful day outside...Hugs to All...  Oma with an "INCREDIBLE" View:)

No comments:

Post a Comment