Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Reminisce...44º

I need to get my writing juices flowing again...I seem to be at a spot where I need new ideas or a push to make me rewrite (and finish) some stuff and continue with the project of writing my memories of the past...We have this month to submit our last paper of this session to Katey for critique before we take a break for the summer...I have roughly 10 day before it is due and I don't have a clue what it is going to be about...I enjoyed writing the "anaphoras", but really don't want to continue with that style of writing...Panic is about to set in!

In July I'm signed up to take a memoir class at "Summer Fishtrap"...Fishtrap is a writers conference held here in Wallowa County, now celebrating its 25 year...I'm counting on the week, immersed with "newby" writers (like myself) and published writers from near and far to get me excited about continuing this project, sparking new ideas and thoughts for me to work with...I need to refocus on where I'm really going with this project and set some goals to work toward...This is all easy for me to say, now the hard part is to actually forge ahead and make it happen...But right at this moment I need to come up with something to read at "Write People" this very morning...Wish me luck...Hugs to all...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment