Monday, June 4, 2012

Sunshine...50º

Sunny morning, slight breeze, the first Monday in June. I've been up since before 5am, did a scrabble game and new games of Lexulous instead of the new glitzy scrabble. Also have been "playing" with photos taken last week in Flora.

Nothing real big on the agenda for today, maybe finish planting the garden, always weeding and deadheading to do...I think we will have chicken and noodles for dinner.

It's Rusty's last day here before he drives to Boise for a couple of days, then home to Bend...I think he and Herb are going to work on the back fence as the goats and sheep keep getting their heads stuck and have to be rescued...Wonder what other project I have for him to do?

Yesterday Herb and I made a brief appearance at the 65th anniversary party for Mike and Willa Mae O'Rourke. I worked with Willy for over 10 years in the lunchroom at Joseph schools and have wonderful memories of that time. The Catholic Parish Hall was over-flowing with their family and friends....On with my day...  Hugs to All...  OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment