Wednesday, January 15, 2014

"Lazies"...22º

An absolutely beautiful day yesterday, sunny with temps in the high 30's...Herb and I made a trip to Enterprise, taking "stuff" to donate to Soroptomists resale shop...They are open again after a months closure due to broken water pipes in their storage room...Not a good time to have to close since Christmas shopping really boosts their income, all of which stays in the county for scholarships and other good works by this dedicated group of women.

Write People was canceled yesterday due to lack of bodies...Our group has been hampered by illness, accidents and snow birds leaving for a warmer climate...I arrived back home with good intentions but instead of working I found a cosy place in a south window where I frittered the day away, reading and computering...We had leftovers for dinner, no exertion there...So today I must sort through another drawer, cupboard or closet and fill a bag for donating...Dusting and cleaning as I sort and also figure out what we are eating for the next few days!...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment