Thursday, January 16, 2014

Stories...32º

Katey Schultz, writer, author and teacher is using my story "Whistlin Joe" on her blog to demonstrate how she can help students to improve their writing skills and keep their audience engaged...Writing does not come natural to me and my high school education didn't teach me good writing skills...Katey really had her work cut out for her when she took me on as a student...Click on Katey's name to read how a short excerpt from one of my stories has progressed.

Life here on Barton Heights is sunny and bright and looks to continue for several days...Shortly after the full moon slipped behind Ruby Peak to the West this morning, a brilliant sunrise made its appearance as we looked out our East window...Hugs To All...OWAV:)




No comments:

Post a Comment