Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Time for a break...46º

My writing has been on a downhill slide for some months, especially concerning my memoir...My stomach would tie in knots everytime I pulled up an essay to work on and it seemed that my rewrites were worse than the original...I kept getting the feeling that I needed a break and Katey agreed...For the next few months edits and rewrites have been put on hold...Lets hope that after a summer off, working in the yard and taking in the view from our deck, I can go at it with renewed vigor...In the meantime I will continue with my blathering on "OWAV" taking more photos as the blooms continue to open, changing our landscape every few weeks.

I was out last evening spraying the stinky "liquid deer fence" and found evidence where the deer had been sampling the columbine, one of their favorites and the next to bloom...Trolius, forget me knots and leopards bane is blooming, poppies, peonies and iris are in bud...Apple trees are in full bloom...I love this time of year and intend to enjoy every moment...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment