Saturday, May 3, 2014

Yardsales....45º

Big yardsale at 7am yesterday...I bought a Delonghi heater for $5.00 and assorted tupperware storage containers that I use in my pantry...We use the heater in our living room instead of turning on the oil furnace and had bought a cheaper (different brand) one at BiMart which works okay but was happy to get a deal on this one that retails for just under $100.00...Love a bargain...It was a huge sale so Pat and I went back at 9am for more shopping and finally arrived back home about noon.

The afternoon flew by as Herb and I cleaned up the heater, downloaded directions from the internet and HE figured out how to program the automatic timer and thermostat...Also gave the tupperware a good cleaning...Almost forgot I got 3 lids for the big tupperware bowls that I have bought at other sales (they were minus lids...)Now we are well stocked with tupperware at bargain prices...I wimped our on walking yesterday as by the time we were ready to walk it was way too hot for me...I made baking powder biscuits and beef shank gravy for dinner.

Our walk this morning is planned for 9am, then yardsale and a visit to the Childrens Art Show at the Joseph Community Center...I suppose after that I better stay home...It is cloudy today and cooler...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

More asparagus from Walla Walla, YUMMY.





No comments:

Post a Comment