Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Walking in the Rain...36º

Yesterday we walked the park in the rain...Lukily P had an umbrella to keep her dry as she had to docent at JC in the afternoon...I just got slightly wet and it was a good walk.

This morning I have bread mixed, soup started and will go to write people soon...Still not in the mood to do much writing so will probably just listen to what others are churning out!..Not much happening on Barton Heights...Hugs to all...OWAV:)

PS...Since you are all probably sick of seeing photos of my flowers and it is prom time for area high schools below is a photo of me at my Junior Prom in 1959 at McCall/Donnelly High School in McCall, Idaho.




4 comments:

  1. Where can I get a free like that? I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dress...........I meant dress, not free.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Luv, I don't know where you would get one now, maybe in a resale shop that deals in "antique" clothing...My sister Barbara (Bobbie) bought that dress for me when she was living in Spokane, Washington, and working as a waitress...She knew that we probably wouldn't make a trip to Boise and didn't have the money to buy one either. I think I wore it only that one time and have no idea where it ended up...You will be beautiful in whatever dress you decide to wear....Love, Oma

    ReplyDelete