Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Birthday Reflection...36º

My birthday started off with me in a mad scurry to make my dental appointment on time...I always schedule Monday or Tuesday at 8am (I'm usually done in time to make Soroptomist's opening at 9am) and several months ago didn't even think of the significance of this day, and as it got closer I thought about changing it, but didn't...I also had a water therapy appt. scheduled at 10am...Long story short, teeth cleaning, xrays, meeting new dentist (looks like he should still be in high-school) all took longer than usual...I have been putting of having a "cracked crown" replaced for about two years but now I've been asked to bite the bullet and get it plus another one replaced...GRRRRR...I had other plans for that money but my teeth are more important, so set up the appts for December.

I relaxed at water therapy as Pat was there with theapist Ann and she and Aaron make us work hard but we also have fun...A brief stop at Safeway and Soroptomist finished the morning.

Something I haven't mentioned on my blog is my lost car keys...Saturday morning found me ready for my getaway and Herb reached for my car keys to get the car out and load it for me..."Della, where are your keys?" "Where they always are in the front pocket of my bag." NOT...I used his keys and reassured him that they would turn up, not to worry...But we did worry, he searched, I made phone calls, to no avail...Soooo, yesterday I got home after noon and checked FB, email etc and alway check the trading post for Wallowa County on FB...I exclaimed "Those are my KEYS!" Herb looked at me like I had lost my mind (not unusual) and said, "What, Where?" "Someone found them and turned them into the local radio station KWVR, and they posted them on the trading post," said I...Whew, what a relief.

Pat and Brian invited us for my Birthday dinner to their cabin by Wallowa Lake...It was a lovely evening and delicious food...Special friends making memories...Hugs To All...OWAV:)



No comments:

Post a Comment