Friday, October 31, 2014

Octobers End...52º

52º and I'm wondering what the temp will do today...Halloween in our neck of the woods is notorious for cold, rain, wind and many times snow...Little kids decked out in costumes and then bundled up in winter coats to keep warm while they "Trick or Treat"...Parents standing in the background with thoughts of a warm house, finally say, "You have enough candy for this year, it is time to go home!" We get a trickle of "trick or treaters" living on our deadend street with just a few houses, so normally I pop up a big batch of popcorn and portion it into baggies for our treats...I like giving something besides sugar and also Herb and I have no problem getting rid of the leftovers.

I ended water therapy yesterday and now progress to "Stage 2" where I will do the water exercises on my own (in a class) twice a week, getting some exercise and still working on my knee.

For lunch yesterday Bobi fixed yummy tomato soup and we enjoyed a visit with friend Margaret, taking the soup and garlic bread to her house...We spent the afternoon finishing the "project" just in time for Bobi to make the trip back to Portland...It has been a short but good visit with sunny days, laughter, food, conversation and love!..Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Flash Back Friday....
Ci visiting the goat farm in Joseph, 2010


Renewing her visa in Thailand
 for 3 more months, 2014




No comments:

Post a Comment