Friday, October 24, 2014

TGIF to FBF...39º

In retirement, fridays don't matter...Maybe that is why someone came up with Flash back Friday...Whatever, it works for me.

But first I will do Thursday...Water Therapy yesterday morning left me tired and hungry...Herb and I ate leftover spaghetti when I got home as Pam and Becky were coming for dinner last night...It was a fun night with our "other girls" as we caught up on their lives over wine and dinner...A friendship that has endured for over 25 years, since Becky was only 7 years old...They arrived with flowers and a gift certificate for Arrowhead Chocolates for my birthday, maybe they know me too well!..We have packed a lot into the years gone by, including hot tub parties, road trips to the Oregon Coast and the Redwoods, Silver Wood amusement park, family birthday celebrations, holiday dinners, BBQ's, trips into the forest hunting the illusive huckleberries and firewood and the biggest trip of all when we toured Australia for 3 weeks...No flashback photos just recent photos.

Pam

Becky


Now lets see what Cienna was doing 16 years ago and what she did last week in Thailand...Hugs to Cienna, Pam and Becky...OWAV:)

Spoon fed at Oma and Papa's

Having dinner with friends at

No comments:

Post a Comment