Sunday, April 5, 2015

Brunch/Chitty...27º/Cloudy

When you have the right ingredients, brunch is perfect and was the perfect end to our visit with Bobi...We Facetimed with Cienna the night before, so caught up on her news as she leaves on her last trip with fellow Rotary Exchange Students, to Northern Thailand and another adventure...86 days left before her return home to Portland...Also caught Russ on FaceTime, so it was like having not just one but all of our "kids" here for a visit.

Yummy

Side Pork and Bacon

Huckleberries in a Glacè

Fresh Lemon Curd

A sandwich

Which one shall I eat first?


Bob's car loaded,
 box of fresh lemons ready to squeeze and freeze
 we took the final photo of the visit
 on the deck in a snow flurry.

After a couple hours of rest, (zombie like in my chair) a shower revived me and my old friend Janice, (as in, from my working years) joined me for the drive to Elgin and the Musical at the Opera House, "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang."..What a production it was, because no matter the theme, I enjoy the singing, dancing and all around energy and dedication that goes into a show...The amazing car and sets were over and above what one would expect from a small company...They finished this show last night, 16 performances...Janice and I enjoyed the show as well as the drive through the beautiful Wallowa Canyon and Valley as it comes to life in spring...Hugs To All...OWAV:)



1 comment:

  1. What's a sombie? (zombie)? I'm sure Janice will appreciate being called "old". Would you plz send me the photo of the three of us? It's better than mine. =)

    ReplyDelete