Monday, April 6, 2015

Snowy World...28º

A small amount of snow has everything covered this morning including daffodils and apricot blossoms...Every branch is covered with icy snow making a winter scene...This is the reason that flowers and trees should not be blooming in early April, in Wallowa County...Looks like the rest of the week we are in for more of the same.

Herb and I had a quiet Easter Day, He did the usual laundry while I made a trip to the grocery store to buy a ham...We read and relaxed while the ham and scalloped potatoes slow cooked in the oven...I made deviled eggs and salad to go with our dinner.

I have a busy week ahead, Josephy center, water therapy, write people, eye doctor in LaGrande, and Pat and I are going to meet this morning and catch up over mochas...My cough and plugged up head is still hanging on, so energy level is not what is should be....Hope it goes away soon!...Hugs To All...OWAV:)


Ham just out of the oven.

Dinner


No comments:

Post a Comment