Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Movie Morning...35º

Up at a ridiculous 3:30am this morning I put the movie "The Theory of Everything" based on the life of Stephen Hawking, into my computer...Pat recommended and supplied the DVD from Netflix...Stephen, diagnosed with ALS in his early 20's and given 2 years to live, is still alive today...I didn't know it was possible to live a long life with this disease...Throughly enjoyed the movie and the acting and then googled the people to find out more about the story instead of just the movie version.

Now it is nearly 8am and I have meetings most of this beautiful day so am going outside now to take advantage of the early sunshine, water down a compost pile in the garden and get it coved with black plastic so maybe it will break down a bit faster...Herb is working on wood again this morning.

Card playing was fun yesterday, but I came home totally exhausted from listening to all the chatter and trying to keep the cards and counting in my head...Maybe that is why my night was restless!..Hugs To All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment