Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Cold/Possible Snow...25º--All day.

The storm of the weekend kind of fizzled, at least here in Joseph...After snowing all day on Saturday we had enough snow to cover the ground and that was it...Now it is cold and maybe turning to rain by the end of this week.

I called my sister, Mona on Saturday to wish her a happy birthday and she said Salt Lake City was expecting a storm and from the looks of the weather reports they got dumped on...Not unusual for them.

After putting off dipping chocolates for two weeks now I finally got the rolls of fondant out of the fridge, cut off pieces, rolled them into balls and dipped all but the mints...Thinking I might do them this morning...Now we have huckleberry, butter rum, coconut and chocolate creams ready to share...Not nearly as much as I used to do, but it was all I wanted to dip...Hugs To All...OWAV:)


Huckleberry before dipping

Different flavors, separated by lines

Easy dinner of home canned
chili over bake potato.

1 comment: