Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Warm/Rainy/Windy...45º

Gusty winds, warm temperatures made for fitful sleep last night...We like a cool bedroom and this time of year that usually isn't a problem, but last night I opened the window, crawled into bed and a gust of wind promptly, shook the house and rattled the open window, threatening to tear it off of its hinges...I closed the window...The wind/rain continued throughout the night and is coming down hard again this morning...I'm not complaining about the moisture, just the wind.

I spent yesterday morning on Christmas sewing projects, making some headway as the December days silently tic away...Water therapy, relaxing as always, laughter, congenial camaraderie made the hour speed by...At home Herb and I dined on slow roasted pork, chunks of sourdough bread sopping up the juices, salad and applesauce on the side...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment