Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Fishy Week...13º

After canning tuna for 3 days, the smell so unpleasant that we pressure cooked it in the garage, to keep the smell out of the house...Our house still has some lingering odors like fishing docks on the coast...Tuna for dinner, that is the last thing I wanted, but there was a small amount that wouldn't fit in the last canner and it wasn't to be wasted...I decided to bake part of the tuna, like I would salmon and the rest of it fixed more like fish and chips...While the tuna baked, I quickly mixed tartar sauce, and fresh lemon, then fried a few pieces without batter...By the time the tuna was baked, Herb and I had scarfed down the fish and chips and was looking for more...Fish smell or not, we enjoyed our dinner.

Yesterday stayed cold, but sun replaced the fog mid morning to create a magical world, diamonds sparkled at every turn...Pam stopped by about noon, encouraged me to get some decent clothes on and go to the Josephy Center to view artwork by the local photo club...It was a good interlude on a cold, frosty day...Hugs To All OWAV:)




No comments:

Post a Comment