Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Winter Sun...15º

Temperatures are inching up, fog receded, sun shining...It is amazing to me that with snow covering the ground, trees filled with frost, when the sun comes out the temperature seems to soar...At 10am it was frosty and chilling cold when I left the house, 1pm when I left water therapy, sun was shining and it seemed almost balmy in comparison...Of course I had just spent 20 minutes in the hot tub before changing into clothes and leaving the swimming pool...How lucky we are to have this convenience, especially for the winter months.

I arrived home to the smell of broth simmering, leg of lamb bone, with celery, onion and garlic bubbling away on the stove...Herb and I were soon enjoying a hot dinner sandwich of sliced lamb, simmered in gravy, alongside salad and cranberry sauce...A simple but tasty meal...Hugs To All...OWAV:)


No comments:

Post a Comment