Sunday, December 27, 2015

Lazy Days..20º/Cloudy

Coasting through the remainder of December, thinking about a new year...I've been sorting through photos on the computer trying to put a new calendar together, featuring events of the past year...Always fun to reminisce of days and years gone by and without photos to jog our memories, so much would be forgotten...I have over 900 photos stored on my computer and probably that many more stored in shoe boxes in the closet. (pre computer days)

Many years ago for Christmas, before Cienna was born, I worked for weeks sorting photos and putting together an album for each of our kids...A memory book of them growing up...It was the hit of Christmas that year and I assume it is still enjoyed occasionally by them and Cienna...Without photos it would be had to imagine our parents as children...So all of you pull out an old album and take a trip down memory lane, bound to bring a smile to your face, maybe a fit of laughter and a tear to ones eye....Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Just a few photos:

My Parents and Maternal Grandmother
Herb and his parents at his college graduation

Cienna 3 years old?

My Mom as Cienna remembers her.

No comments:

Post a Comment