Monday, December 21, 2015

Solstice 2015....24º

Winter Solstice, click on the link for everything you wanted to know and more...The experts are having a hard time agreeing on the date this year...Is it today or tomorrow?...Celebrate one or both which ever you prefer...I for one don't really care as I celebrate the day after as we start the reverse climb back to the longest day...Those few seconds/minutes a day add up quickly for me as I enjoy the added daylight.

Yesterday I fixed cookies for the annual Winter Concert held last night at the Josephy Center...Been going to this for many years now, enjoying the local talent...This concert is all about local people and families singing for their own enjoyment as well as entertaining the crowd...It moved right along, lasted two hours and if someone made a mistake, they paused briefly and gave it another try and the crowd clapped louder, encouraging them on!..I saw and visited with friends that I see only once a year and shouts of Merry Christmas and Happy New Year filled the air as we walked out into the wintery night, Joy abounds...Hugs To all...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment